Manufactured Housing Retailer/Installer/Broker Bond: Starting at $500 – $1,000 for Standard Credit

What is a Manufactured Housing Broker or Retailer Bond?

The Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) regulates the manufactured housing profession in the state.

TDHCA requires all manufactured housing brokers and retailers to receive sufficient bonding. Obtaining a license to sell manufactured homes or participate in the market as a broker between buyers and sellers remains contingent on this bond.

Bonds also help protect your clients and can act as a powerful marketing boost, given the dependability they signal to your clients.

How Do Manufactured Housing Broker or Retailer Bonds Work?

TDHCA requires brokers and retailers to go through the bonding process to ensure that any violations of ethics or regulations will result in compensation for the affected party.

Both brokers and retailers must obtain a $50,000 bond.

In this case, the obligee would receive payment for successful claims against the bond. The surety company would then satisfy this payment and pursue the principal for repayment.

Start a Quote

TMD Surety Bonds can help you determine which type and amount of bonding makes sense for your manufactured housing business.

The tabs are working. Please, note, that you have to add a template to the library in order to be able to display it inside the tabs.
Template is not defined.

Bond Purchase Process

1. Find Your Bond

Manufactured Housing Retailer/Installer/Broker Bond: Starting at $500 – $1,000 for Standard Credit

2. Request Quote

3. Buy Online

Get a Quote

"*" indicates required fields

1Personal Info
2Contact Info
3Bond Info

Frequently Asked Questions

Template is not defined.

Our Customers

Looking to Get Started or Have Questions?

The bonding process can be confusing and cumbersome. Our surety bond experts are standing by and ready to answer any questions. Let’s get you bonded today!