Notary Public Bond
Your job as a notary public to Texas is important, and a notary bond protects you and the public you serve. Since notary bonds are required in order to become a notary public, we at TMD Surety Bonds try to make this part of your process as easy and painless as possible. We’ll even electronically file your request for you!
- You can go to our Document Library, fill out the Form 2301, Application for Texas Notary and then save.
- You can then Upload your Notary Application and submit it directly to us.
- Once we receive your submission and approve the bond, you will be notified to pay for your bond online.
We offer four different Notary Bond packages:
- Notary Bond – $50 Instant approval and receive your $10,000.00 Notary Bond the same day.
- Basic Notary Plan – $71 This plan only includes the $10,000.00 Notary Bond and Electronic Texas Filing Fee.
- Regular Notary Plan – $135 This plan includes the $10,000.00 Notary Bond, Texas Filing Fee, Notary Stamp, and Notary Journal. *GREAT VALUE with SHIPPING INCLUDED*
- Full Package Notary Plan -$155 This plan includes the $10,000.00 Notary Bond, Texas Filing Fee, $10,000.00 Errors and Omissions Insurance, Notary Stamp, and Notary Journal. *BEST VALUE and SAVINGS*