Notary Bonds - As Low as $50.00
Serving Dallas, Fort Worth, Carrollton, Arlington, Austin, El Paso, Houston, San Antonio, Irving, Plano, Grand Prairie and throughout Texas.
Notaries are entrusted to handle sensitive documents with legal authority. Any mistakes—whether unintentional or purposeful misconduct—can affect the personal rights and property of private citizens. Many states require notaries to obtain a notary surety bond before they can be licensed, which they must maintain for their entire term of office.
The main responsibility of all notary publics is to make sure that the individuals entering into a contract are who they say they are. If the notary fails to do so and if a client can prove harm resulting from a notary’s performance, that person is entitled to file a lawsuit in order to recover losses against the notary’s bond.
The notary bond is a guarantee that the State will be paid for the loss, and that it will cover the proper penalty amount assigned.
Your job as a notary public to Texas is important, and a notary bond protects you and the public you serve. Since notary bonds are required in order to become a notary public, we at TMD Surety Bonds try to make this part of your process as easy and painless as possible. We'll even electronically file your request for you!
1. You can go to our Document Library, fill out the Form 2301, Application for Texas Notary and then save.
2. You can then Upload your Notary Application and submit it directly to us.
3. Once we receive your submission and approve the bond, you will be notified to pay for your bond online.
We offer three different Notary Bond packages.
1. Notary Bond - $50 Instant approval and receive your $10,000.00 Notary Bond the same day.
2. Basic Notary Plan - $71 This plan only includes the $10,000.00 Notary Bond and Electronic Texas Filing Fee.
3. Regular Notary Plan - $99 This plan includes the $10,000.00 Notary Bond, Texas Filing Fee, Notary Stamp, and Notary Journal. *GREAT VALUE with SHIPPING INCLUDED*
4. Full Package Notary Plan - $135 This plan includes the $10,000.00 Notary Bond, Texas Filing Fee, $10,000.00 Errors and Omissions Insurance, Notary Stamp, and Notary Journal.
*BEST VALUE and SAVINGS*