At TMD Surety Bonds our number one priority during the unprecedented time of COVID-19 is to the safety of our employees, customers and their families. We are monitoring the situation and acting accordingly. Our bond office will be adjusting its hours accordingly and will tentatively be open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am-1pm starting next week. However, we are confident that we can continue to serve our customers with their surety bond needs online or by mail.
As of now the local Texas DMVs are closed to the public. However, you can still apply for a Bonded Title by mail with the DMV:
- Fill out the application for a bonded title HERE. For more information please read the DMV closures notice HERE and more information on Title bonds may be found HERE or on our Texas Title Bond page.
- The application must be mailed into 2425 Gravel Dr. Fort Worth, TX 76118
- The DMV will mail you back your "Rejection Letter" advising you to purchase a surety bond based off the value of the vehicle.
- You must provide us with a copy of the DMV paperwork. You can do so by visiting our office or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find all of our contact information HERE. We suggest calling us at 817-590-9725 before coming into the office.
- If you would like to request your title bond online with us or want to read more about the process please visit our Texas Title Bond page.
We recognize that the COVID-19 situation is very fluid and seem to be changing daily. We are reassessing everyday to insure the safety of our employees and customers, but we are also committed to maintaining a bit of normalcy and continuing to provide superior service as always.