817-590-9725 Local 

855-590-8550 Toll Free


Your Trusted Surety Bond Provider

Apply for your bond now



         CALL US NOW!


Is the bond cost a one time fee?

  • Yes


What types of vehicles can Title Bonds be issued for?

  • Cars
  • Trucks
  • Buses
  • Motor Homes
  • Motorcycles 
  • Mopeds & Scooters
  • ATV's
  • Trailers

How long does it stay as a Bonded Title?

  • 3 years.

Can I sell the vehicle with a Bonded Title?

  • Yes, the bonded title is a negotiable blue Texas Title.

How much will the Certificate of Title Bond cost me?

  • The cost is based off what the DMV values the vehicle.
  • Give us a call for an instant free quote.

What if there is a lien recorded on the title?

  • We must first verify that the lien has been satisfied and released before a surety bond can be issued.

What is a Title Bond?

  • Also known as a lost title bond, certificate of title bond, insurance bond, auto title surety bond, defective title bond and DMV bond. A title bond is a guarantee to the state that you can legally be the owner of the vehicle. It allows you to forgo the hearing process and obtain your title quicker. The bond protects the PUBLIC, not the person purchasing the bond. If the previous owner files a claim and the surety company finds they should be paid, the surety company will pay the previous owner the amount of the bond and require the purchaser of the bond to pay that amount back.

Who can apply for a Title Bond?


  • Someone who purchased a vehicle without a title.
  • Someone who purchased a vehicle with a defective title.
  • Previous owner did not transfer title in their name before selling the vehicle.
  • Title is signed incorrectly.
  • Title is illegible.
  • Someone who purchased a vehicle with only a bill of sale/receipt.

~~How to apply for a Texas Bonded Title- Steps & Instructions~~

Step 1: Determine your eligibility

In order to qualify, you must be:

◾a Texas resident, or

◾Military personnel stationed in Texas, or

◾Have a vehicle that was last titled in Texas.

The vehicle must be in your possession and cannot be considered abandoned, junked, stolen, or in any other pending lawsuits. Although not required to be operational, it must be a complete vehicle including a frame, body and motor or if a motorcycle, a frame and motor.

If you meet the above eligibility requirements you may take or mail the following documents and a $15.00 administrative fee to the nearest TxDMV Regional Service Center:

◾A Statement of Fact for Bonded Title (Form VTR-130-SOF)

◾A Statement of Physical Inspection (Form VTR-270)

◾Any supporting evidence of ownership (Bill of Sale, Invoice, Cancelled Check, Auction Receipt, etc.)

◾Acceptable photo ID

Step 2: Purchase a Surety Bond

If your documents are approved, you will be issued a letter stating the amount of the bond equal to 1½ times the value of the vehicle. The department will determine the value of the vehicle using:

The Standard Presumptive Value (SPV) from the DMV web site www.txdmv.gov as the primary source

◾If a SPV is not available, National Auto Dealers Association (NADA) reference guide will be used.

Email or fax your letter and other documents given to you by the TxDMV Regional Service Center along with any supporting evidence of ownership (Bill of Sale, Invoice, Cancelled Check, Auction receipt, etc.) to our office.

You have one year from the date of the letter to purchase a Surety Bond in the amount shown on the letter, otherwise a new letter and bond will be required.

Note: If records indicate that the vehicle has a lien that is less than 10 years old, as the surety bonding company we are responsible for ensuring that the lien has been satisfied or released. Please provide this documentation when submitting your request.

3rd Step: Finalize your Texas Bonded Title Application

Within 30 days of purchasing your surety bond, take the original letter given to you by the Regional Service Center and the documents listed in Step 1, to your county tax office, in addition to:

◾Completed Application for Texas Certificate of Title Form 130-U

◾If previously titled out-of-state: Vehicle Identification Certificate (DPS Form VI-30), completed by an authorized Safety Inspection Station

◾If commercial vehicle or truck: weight certificate

◾If the vehicle is imported: Customs Document (US DOT HS-7), available on the US Customs website. .